fredag 28 september 2012

Maturing projects...

It has been a while since my last post, so I just want to drop a note to let any- and everyone know that I continue to use the Netbeans RPC. This last year, our product has matured and reached its first and second thousand user. And we continue to have a steady growth of our user base. This is very nice for our team and the notion of actually daring to call the project a success is lurking around the corner...


And also, very exciting to me: I was invited by friend and Oracle Principal Product Manager Geertjan Wielenga to join him at JavaOne in San Francisco to talk about our Netbeans based product and development. Very exciting!!

Sooo, yeah, I better start packing. I leave in 6 hours...

Ps: I have a couple of blog topics that I'll try to get around to as soon as possible. They include building Netbeans RCP projects in Jenkins (including installers) and much else...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar